Desert meets the Sea
Nestled on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos offers the perfect mix of rhythm and relaxation with the views to back it up. If the picturesque beach isn’t enough, soak up the sun at any of our 5 refreshing pools or experience endless activities and unbridled entertainment. So get your camera and your companions ready because this vacation will be one for the highlight reel.
From the rooms, to the spa, to the sandy shores; every part of Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos is designed to take all the weight off your shoulders.
- Personal outdoor hydro-spa tub
- 5 spectacular pools
- All-new Rock Spa® Rhythm and Motion treatment
- Posh Beauty Salon & Boutique
Balance. Serenity. Tranquility. A mantra that sums up the luxurious, ultra-pampering world of our famed Rock Spa®. Undeniably the finest spa in Los Cabos, Rock Spa® is an expansive 30,000 square foot oasis housing 36 treatment rooms and a complete hydrotherapy center with whirlpools, a steam room and a sauna.
Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or a romantic dinner for two, every meal we serve is of the highest quality. Try any or all of our 8 restaurants or take advantage of our 24-hour in room dining and have dishes delivered to you.
EXPERIENCE WORLD-CLASS GOLF AT LOS CABOS
Los Cabos is considered the capital of Golf in Mexico since their courses are found in the most important rankings in the world. Be sure to take advantage of the lush, desert landscapes, mountains and, ocean views of Los Cabos finest courses.
The Dunes at Diamante - Play along 18 holes on one of the most dramatic sand dunes in the world. Routing through the dunes and the variety in the holes leads to memorability combined with a setting nobody's ever seen makes a unique wonderful experience.
Influenced by the old-style courses of Southern California and designed by Tiger Woods, El Cardonal at Dimante tests players strategy providing them several shot options to navigate during each hole.
Things to Know:
- Passport Required: For all attendees, a valid passport is required that does not expire for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in Mexico.
- Upon entrance into Cabo you will be asked to complete immigration and customs declarations forms, please make sure you keep the bottom version of the immigration form that is returned to you, you are required to produce this at the airport to depart Cabo. If you do not have this at departure you will need to submit an application for exit forms (additional cost) and can be delayed at the Cabo airport.
- The hotel is located approximately 45 minutes from the Cabo airport. You will be provided transport upon arrival.
- Weather: January air temperatures average 70'F. Evenings do get chilly so we recommend packing a sweater, fleece, or shawl.
- The official language in Mexico is Spanish so remember to be patient!
- Please drink only bottled water on property!
- For safety reasons we ask all guests to stay on property late in the evenings.